Artist, trader and feral economist.
BSc Open degree in Business and Economics, Open University, 2017
BA in Media Studies, RMIT University, 1988
I am currently establishing the Feral MBA, a radically reimagined business school for artists and others.
Related research contexts and collaborations:
- Feral Trade (since 2003,). An art project and grocery business. Feral Trade utilises the spare carrying capacity of existing movements to trade coffee and other vital goods outside formal systems.
- Institute for Experiments with Business (Ibex). A new Institute established as part of the FoAM network of trans-disciplinary labs.
- Sail Cargo Alliance, an assembly of traders, brokers and ship owners working together to revive the historic practice of sailing cargo in wind-propelled ships.
- RADMIN. Reclaiming the 'dull' space of administration as also a place for wild experiments and meaningful work.
- Feral Business Coaching & Consultancy A practice that draws together skills and approaches from life coaching, business strategy, diverse economies theory,art and DIY.
- Cube Microplex. A volunteer run cinema, music and arts co-operative in Bristol, UK. My roles there have included Bar Manager, Accounts Team and Community Land Trust committee member.
- Cube-Cola. A DIY open source soft drink production partnership.
- Irational.org Art server collective.
More information: http://bureauit.org/data/krcv