Each year, in the first two weeks of November, we hold an international online conference, LIVIANA , where members can share their ideas, listen and learn from each other. The Spanish term liviana connotes a ‘light’ and ‘easily digestible’ event based on openness, free-floating train of thought, and cheerful spirit.
For LIVIANA 2022, click here. To view or listen to recordings from LIVIANA 2022, click here.
For LIVIANA 2021, click here. To view or listen to recordings from LIVIANA 2021, click here.
For LIVIANA 2020, click here. To view or listen to recordings from LIVIANA 2020, click here.
LIVIANA in CE News
- 2022 Keynote by Priscilla Ferreira, Economic marronage: black solidarity economies
- 2022 Keynote by Stephen Healy, Psyche and survival in times of climate breakdown
- 2021 Keynote by Kevin St Martin, Community and commons in the digital ocean
- 2021 Keynote by Maliha Safri, Mapping the US solidarity city
- 2020 Keynote by Katherine Gibson, Thinking with Community Economies
- 2020 Panel Session on The Black Social Economy: Black Women and Cooperativism in the Americas and Beyond organised by Caroline Shenaz Hossein
- 2020 Session on Indigenous-led economic co-design with Alison Guzman and Ignacio Krell.