Each year, in the first two weeks of November, we hold an international online conference, LIVIANA , where members can share their ideas, listen and learn from each other. The Spanish term liviana connotes a ‘light’ and ‘easily digestible’ event based on openness, free-floating train of thought, and cheerful spirit.
For LIVIANA 2023 (30 Oct. to 10 Nov.), click here.
LIVIANA in CE News
- 2022 Keynote by Priscilla Ferreira, Economic marronage: black solidarity economies
- 2022 Keynote by Stephen Healy, Psyche and survival in times of climate breakdown
- 2021 Keynote by Kevin St Martin, Community and commons in the digital ocean
- 2021 Keynote by Maliha Safri, Mapping the US solidarity city
- 2020 Keynote by Katherine Gibson, Thinking with Community Economies
- 2020 Panel Session on The Black Social Economy: Black Women and Cooperativism in the Americas and Beyond organised by Caroline Shenaz Hossein
- 2020 Session on Indigenous-led economic co-design with Alison Guzman and Ignacio Krell.