Honors and Awards
- Nominated to the Driving Inspired Impact award - PopTech Global Conference, Digital BCG, 2020
- Hannah Arendt Fellow - Institute for Culture and Society, WSU, 2011-2016
- Winner, Three Minutes Thesis (3MT) Presentation Competition - Institute for Culture and Society, WSU, 2015
- Masters by Research Scholarship, Social Anthropology - Department of Anthropology, Andes University, 2009-2011
- Award for the best masters research project - Andes University, 2010
- Thesis approved with meritorious mention - Department of Political Science and Government, Rosario University, 2007
I am a strategic designer supporting social organisations and government agencies to identify opportunities for impactful change. I help them make decisions that achieve their strategic goals using their technical and organisational capability to deliver outcomes for people and planet. I drive strategic alignment within organisations by using human-centred design methodologies that uncover evidence-based insights into contextualised challenges and opportunities.
My 15+ years long experience includes academic research for many universities in Colombia, Argentina, Australia and Indonesia while also practitioner work for the UNHCR, the Colombian Ministry of Interior, Australian state governments, local governments in Victoria (AUS), Save the Children and many other human rights organisations.
I am currently working for the City of Melbourne at their CityLab, where we use systems design to address the city's most complex challenges like fair food supply chains, sustainable waste management or alternative green mobility.