Coming to a screen near you! 2 to 14 Nov. 2020
#2020 Liviana Conference will be a decentralised series of exchanges and symposia over two weeks, providing an opportunity to connect and share. The event is based on the sense of openness, free-floating train of thought, and cheerful spirit that the Spanish term liviana connotes.
Full details at Liviana Online Conference website (including how to register for each session).
- Indigenous-led Economic Codesign for Coexisting with Earth: Reflections on the Apoyo Mutuo process in Lake Budi Chile (led by Alison Guzmán and Ignacio Krell)
- The Black Social Economy: Black women and cooperativism in the Americas and beyond (led by Caroline Shenaz Hossein)
As Experimental Arts-based Approach to Understanding the Enactment of Diverse and Community Economies (led by Molly Mullen, Aviv Kruglanski, Ana Inés Heras, Leo Hwang)
- Feral Livelihood Coaching (led by Kate Rich, Bianca Elzenbaumer, Gaja Mežnarić Osole, Maria Pasqualini and Sebastjan Kovač)
- Launch of The Interdependence – a multi-local alliance between community economies initiatives (led by Bianca Elzenbaumer, Kathrin Böhm and Kuba Szreder)
- Plenary, Thinking with Community Economies, by Katherine Gibson.